Alfresco Process Services (BPM)
Open, Scalable & Agile Process Services
Alfresco Process Services (powered by Activiti) is an enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) solution targeted at business people and developers. At its core is a high performance open-source business process engine based on Activiti with the flexibility and scalability to handle a wide variety of critical processes. Alfresco Process Services provides a powerful suite of end user tools and integrates with a range of enterprise systems, including Alfresco Content Services, Box and Google Drive.
Ease of Process Definition Development & Deployment
Defining and adapting business processes is key to ensuring success in addressing the ever-changing business requirements. Alfresco Process Services provide a suite of user-friendly tools that make it easy to model, deploy and update critical business processes.
- Graphical tools like the Step Editor guides business users to quickly and easily create new process models. BPM analyst can use the powerful BPMN Editor for advanced and powerful process modeling
- Point and click Forms and Rules Editors make it easy to define and share process forms and decision tables across processes
- Data integration makes it simple to access corporate information and update key business data as part of any process
Watch a brief overview of the Alfresco Process Services architecture & capabilities
Powerful Task Management
Most BPM solutions are too rigid to allow users to adjust for non-routine situations, which results in slowing the flow of business. Alfresco Process Services enables:
- Users to access all information, tasks and documents to quickly and efficiently complete key business processes
- Collaboration with users working as a team to complete tasks. Users can allocate tasks and subtasks to individuals, allowing users to address non-routine tasks
- Group and individual tasks inboxes allow organizations to model processes to support a wide range of business scenarios
Open, Easy to Integrate & Extend
Alfresco Process Services is built around an open source core, with support for open standards and modern development tools enabling easy extention to meet unique business needs.
- Support for industry standards (such as BMPN 2.0, and DMN) allow process architects to easy migrate existing process to the Alfresco platform
- Java-based process engine and support for open API's makes integrating and extending effortless
- A modern, REST-based, architecture makes Alfresco Process Services the platform of choice to orchestrate processes across multiple business applications
Addressing Process Compliance
For companies struggling to meet regulatory requirements, Alfresco Process Services provides the perfect platform to automate key processes and allows a company to strengthen it compliance with corporate processes and industry regulations.
- Tight integration with Alfresco Content Services allows processes to drive compliance and records activity. For example: automatically declaring account open documents as records as part of a client on-boarding process
- Automated document creation and declaration, with the ability to save process history, enables organizations to automate many of the time consuming activities associated with meeting strict compliance needs
- Extensive integration with other line of business applications and content sharing systems (i.e. Box and Google Drive) enables Alfresco Process Services to capture casual content and put it under compliance control
Enterprise Scale & Robustness
Built on Activiti, an open source, Java based process engine, Alfresco Process Services provides a highly scalable platform to drive business processes across the entire enterprise.
- Powerful process analytics provides tools to review, analyse and optimize processes to ensure that they are complete as efficiently as possible
- Advanced architectural design allows Alfresco Process Services to grow and scale to meet your company’s needs
- Advanced support for clustering of process engines provides a robust platform to ensure no system outage or application down time