Extending & Integrating the Alfresco Platform
The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is open by design, with a modular architecture that integrates seamlessly with leading applications out of the box. A wide range of Alfresco partners support many additional applications and further extend the platform’s capabilities. And if you’re developing custom applications, our extensive open APIs and developer tools provide rapid time to value.
Open Standards, Open APIs
The Alfresco Platform has an open source core and fully embraces open standards, making it easy to integrate, extend and customize for specific industry needs.
- Unmatched support for open standards, including CMIS, CIFS and WebDAV
- Public REST API for simple, easily maintained customization and process automation
- Open at every level, including the repository, web interface, cloud and mobile apps
Alfresco Application Development Framework
- The client-side Application Development Framework uses Angular to provide a wide range of highly configurable, re-useable content and process service components based on Angular Material design
- Save time with Angular CLI and Yeoman generators which quickly create an Application project with the required Services and components
Works with Industry Leading Applications
Content and processes must integrate seamlessly with many popular business applications. Users need to access content from within the applications they use to get their job done and information must be delivered within the context of their everyday work.
Leading applications that work with Alfresco include:
Extending the Alfresco Platform
Scanning & Smart Capture
Intelligently extract meaning from unstructured content and automate document processing.
Web Content Management
Create better websites and digital experiences with advanced web content management capabilities that take full advantage of the Alfresco Platform.
Integration Across Systems
Integrate multiple sources of structured or unstructured content so that data can be migrated, synchronized, indexed, managed or scanned centrally.
Alfresco Search is powered by Solr, so you can take advantage of the Solr extensible plugins architecture.