Alfresco and Amazon Web Services
Process and Content Services optimized for AWS
Choosing to deploy Alfresco on Amazon Web Services™ (AWS) offers the best of both worlds: modern open-source software to automate processes, manage content and securely govern information - paired with the elastic scalability, high-performance, security and reliability that AWS delivers.
“Alfresco was the only solution that absolutely met our requirement for a cloud-native platform that was compatible with AWS”
- Mojgan Lefebvre, SVP & CIO, Liberty Mutual
Alfresco support for Amazon Glacier
The Alfresco Content Connector for Amazon Glacier allows customers to leverage the leading storage service for infrequently accessed data. Clients can dramatically reduce their storage costs compared to on-premises solutions and still get the security features to meet regulatory and compliance archiving requirements. Integration with Amazon’s long-term, durable and secure storage solution makes a range of use cases dramatically less expensive to support:
- Reduce your storage costs by up to 70% compared to on-premises storage solutions - Amazon charges $0.004 per gigabyte per month for content on Amazon Glacier (pricing information is available)
- Programmatically manage lifecycle of content, e.g. based on age, version number or the frequency of access
- Manage information lifecycle based on Governance Services rules + metadata + Artificial Intelligence
Faster Time-To-Value With Unmatched Opportunities For Innovation
Together, Alfresco and AWS helps you achieve faster time to value and lower TCO for your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) projects. Alfresco is the only modern platform that is fully optimized for AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) deployment with:
- A modular platform architecture - run just the workloads you need
- Amazon Aurora support - high performance metadata and process activity databases
- Alfresco S3 Connector - content storage at scale
Deployment is just the start - Alfresco’s open, RESTful APIs make it easy to take advantage of native AWS services for analytics, AI and more.
Forrester TEI study Of Running Alfresco Content Services On Amazon Web Services
Newly commissioned Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study reveals Alfresco Content Services on AWS could deliver your organization 148% ROI and payback in under 6 months. And the benefits don't end there. Download the study to learn more.